Sunday, January 19, 2014

SHREM'S LIST OBSESSION: Top 10 Most Underrated Gems by Kylie Minogue


I do love a bit of Kylie me... Miss Minogue has just announced the premiere of her long anticipated new single "Into The Blue" on 27th January which inspired me to go over her almost 3-decade spanning career and cherry pick all those wonderful recordings which are sadly forgotten, lost or hidden behind her best selling singles. There's a few delicious collaborations here too...


10 "Nothing Can Stop Us" - with Saint Etienne from "Confide In Me" single (1994)



09 "Breathe" - 3rd single from "Impossible Princess" (1998)



08 "Promises" - non-single track from "Body Language" produced by Kurtis Mantronik (2003)



07 "Come Into My World (Fischerspooner Remix)" - from "Come Into My World" single (2002)



06 "Look My Way" - non-single track from "Kylie" (1988)



05 "Nu-Di-Ty" - non-single track from "X" produced by Bloodshy & Avant (2007)





04 "Where Is The Feeling?" - 3rd single from "Kylie Minogue", re-recorded for single release by Brothers in Rhythm (1995)



03 "Closer" - non-single track from "Aphrodite" produced by Stuart Price (2010)



02 "Chocolate" - 3rd single from "Body Language" (2004)



01 "G.B.I. (German Bold Italic) - with Towa Tei (1997)