Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SHREM'S DOUBLE TROUBLE: "NIGHT & DAY" - Emotion II Emotion feat. Ryann /// "SECRET CITY" - Alexis Blair Penney

Last week I have received a cd edition of E C S T A S Y's first ever compilation (yes call me old-fashioned darling but I still much prefer the physical copies) and let me tell you no other collection of tunes got me so excited since "Été D'amour" back in 2005. I have been admiring the founders of E C S T A S Y - the wondrous Miracles Club for two years at this stage, it's one of their exquisite tracks "The Wheel" that announced the release of this vibrant mix of all shapes and colours of underground house music. The label is responsible for three out of top 20 best tracks in 2011 in my annual countdown, Alexis Blair Penney's "Lonely Sea", The Miracles Club's "I Can't Help It" and Finesse's "Elevate". This brand new delicious mélange of '15 new tracks from our friends and collaborators across the globe' as they state on their blog, goes down a total treat. Here are two of my favourites "Secret City" from the flamboyant Alexis Blair Penney and "Night & Day" from Emotion II Emotion a collaboration between Rafael Fauria (The ubiquitous Miracles Club again) and Avalon Kalin (Finesse). The compilation is out now via iTunes, Beatport and Juno. Put on your dancing shoes baby!

   Emotion II Emotion Feat. Ryann - Night & Day by E C S T A S Y

   Alexis Blair Penney - Secret City by E C S T A S Y