Saturday, April 7, 2012

SHREM'S BIGGIES BUT GOODIES BASKET... "BEEZ IN THE TRAP" - Nicki Minaj feat. 2Chainz


I must confess I am warming up to Miss Nicki Minaj with every next release. I have always been an admirer of her flamboyant styling but never too convinced of the most sonic side of things. Her completely up-the-walls "Stupid Hoe" won me over instantly and still stands out among the most unique singles in 2012. On top of her collaboration with Madonna "I don't give A" which is one of the most impressive tracks on the Queen of Pop's latest "MDNA", she now also released another whopper production in a shape of her sleek minimal and explicit "Beez in the Trap". With all that jazz I think I might try and forgive her for collaborating with this planet's worst musical producer David Guetta...